Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
relmyna was surprised when the child lifted two-toned eyes toward her own ruined face, but did not recoil. unsure what to make of this, the evoker's ears threatened to pin back against her delicate skull, but she did not evince a territorial nature toward the clear rock — the girl meant no harm.
relmyna was not willing to return the little smile given her — the first smile in recollection — for fear she would frighten the cub with the macabre smile dawning over her twisted features, but her gaze softened in response. who was the child's mother? in answer to the child's statement, relmyna sighed and rolled her shoulders, lifting a paw to her throat.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 18, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM