Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
there was a wistfulness in relmyna's turquoise stare as she regarded maegi, and watched the child search through the only answers the evoker had been able to muster. so fiercely she wished to recall what had become of her voice, but such thoughts dragged the threat of a skull-throb out of some recess, and so she dared not consider it further.
the girl was quiet before turning her attention to the rock of tongues, and relmyna followed the line of maegi's gaze to its odd surface. what was its purpose, after all? the damaged woman had not fully considered this, but in the dreams that followed her trances, pressed against its surface, she spoke aloud.
and so relmyna settled herself into her usual pose, belly pressed to the snow, forelegs outstretched as she had been when the child arrived, and to its transparency, she set her lips, the jewelglint of her eyes closing.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - February 18, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM