Blackfeather Woods and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
oh, to come alive —!
relmyna felt the lovely consequence of her long hours' training culminate in the sound of maegi's voice, and though the evoker was held by the stone's trance, relief and a deep delight skimmed its surface gently. maegi. she had heard the patchwork wolfess, and relmyna paused to gather the remaining tendrils of her strength, breath cutting sharply from her nostrils with the effort.
rel —
your other name, the half-asleep girl-shade whispered.
what name? relmyna wanted to ask, but an answer must be given. and so she gave the only title she remembered, that one given by sheogorath and consummated into her by cicero: my name is relmyna.
the threat of another writhing loomed, but the woman disengaged herself from the rock of tongues quickly, gasping for air and turning her eyes upon maegi with a soft look.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - January 12, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 05, 2018, 01:51 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 21, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Maegi - February 28, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: and yet i am, and live—like vapours tossed - by Relmyna - March 03, 2018, 02:27 AM