Greatwater Lake Tricky trickster pulling tricks
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Aries spoke again and for a moment Dakarai could see the darkness. He could see the dangerous young man his boy had grown into and the scary man he would continue to grow to be. But hadn't he always been somewhat scary? The eery and silent way he had been as a child, Dakarai realized Aries had never been anything but dark. It reminded him of someone and there was a memory pushing it's way forth, another boy that he had taught to fight...Abraxas. Yes Aries reminded him of Abraxas. But even so Dakarai would never shun this boy, even if this stranger of a child would grow to be a true member of the dark forest he hated so much he wouldn't shun the result of his and Olive's love. While he had vague ideas of what temptations Aries hinted at, he wouldn't ask about the details wishing to not know about it.

His son continued on with much wise words and he felt a bitter smile growing on his maw "You speak the truth. I can move on and better things. That's..another reason I am continuing my path through teekon, your mother wants to find you all. Olive and me were supposed to find you,Cassi, and Sirius together. It never happened but...you should know she loves you, it's always been her way to love unconditionally." His voice took on a yearning tone as he spoke of Olive and despite everything he'd done so far in teekon he still felt that almost physical yearning for his Anthousai. "Dont...don't ever try to force yourself to be something you aren't" this cane out in a firm and adamant tone. He connected his gaze with Aries's again holding it "I don't care if you are... A killer. Darkness incarnate. If that is something that you are satisfied with and find pleasure in living as then be it. There is no better place to home that darkness than here. Never let anyone try to twist you into something you aren't" he spoke just as firmly, voice holding no trace of bitterness or disappointment. "You'll always be the son of me and Olive Aries. I don't like the woods, but since you are part of it now I'll choose to forget my grudges and just simply move on. Besides...I owe the woods for giving my boy a home when his own parents couldn't." He admitted this time a bit bitterly.
Messages In This Thread
Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 13, 2018, 10:19 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 07:20 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 14, 2018, 04:59 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 14, 2018, 06:55 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 15, 2018, 11:02 AM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 15, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 20, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 20, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Aries - January 29, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: Tricky trickster pulling tricks - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:21 PM