Ankyra Sound one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram was just as confused as sif -- if they were on wavelengths, his was bucking wildly and hers was leagues beyond his reach. he pulled his ears back, their folding mirroring his confusion by her words. he thought maybe she did not understand his language -- maybe she was like chusi and knew two tongues. ingram settled on that, though chusi was much more fluent... and easy to understand. mostly, anyway. sometimes she confused him and sometimes the feelings he had for her confused him as well.

ingram interpreted that sif had requested he follow her. he shook his head firmly. "no, can't. grimnismal is my home. the beach is where i was born." he explained, casting a longing glance back to the shore.

when he looked back she had lurched forward and a heavy, steaming mess of vomit was deposited upon his paws. he leapt back like a cat frightened by a cucumber -- he was not mad but he was definitely not thrilled to have upchuck spewed on his lower limbs. "um. are you okay?" he asked as he shook his feet with quick gestures, not unlike a cat that had just unwillingly tred across water.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna help me keep, another gonna help me take - by Ingram Sr - January 14, 2018, 12:48 AM