Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram thought of what he planned to do. in truth, he had not given the future much thought. he was a creature that very much lived in the now - he lacked the cunning foresight to plan his moves carefully, or manipulate future situations to his control or benefit.

"oh, you know - loaf in second-hand power, eat everything, maybe get some tail.." he cheekily grinned, folding one paw over the other as he thought of her next salient point.

he had not considered how the seawych would take the shift in management. come to think of it, he had not seen her in days - an arrangement he vastly preferred. "i haven't seen her, so... besides... we outnumber her and she's an old crusty hag anyway. we could take her." he said all of this in the most flippant of manners, though he was not sure he could actually take kierkegaard. on second thought, he definitely couldn't take kierkegaard. "the others.. we'll just tell them to shove it." case in point exactly why ingram had no business being a leader.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Ingram Sr - January 15, 2018, 05:41 PM