Ankyra Sound one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram basked in the quietude, savoring the silence that stretched between them. it was good to be reunited with wylla and as she peered upside down across the strand he joined her in her endeavor, viewing the world temporarily in strange and contorted lens.

her cackle was signal the reprive had ended; he shifted onto his elbows, mirroring her movements. gracelessly he rose to his feet and shook free the sand from his pelt, starting off in a shaky trot. "ok!"

ingram truly needed little bidding to explore the sound. he had spent every waking minute around it the last two weeks and would be proud to show her everything they had done to secure the little beach as their own -- from the markings he and arrille parceled along the borders, to the cache both chusi and he had slowly stockpiled, and even (probably to his chagrin) the cliffs he had dotted with little brambles to forbid trespass, and then, when he had abandoned his harebrained idea, the grotto in which he had housed the remainder of his folly.

there were little things in life that ingram found enjoyable -- but walking down the beach, recounting all of his recent happenings (except maybe the lycaon-chusi exchange) ingram found himself the happiest he had been in a long time.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: one gonna run me down, a hail of bullets in my wake - by Ingram Sr - January 15, 2018, 07:22 PM