Moonspear have you ever considered being a farmer.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Since arriving at Moonspear and learning from Terance how much her new packmates valued contribution to the pack, Liffey had been working hard at doing just that. In spite of the tension since Galaxy's death, she remained immensely appreciative to Charon of the kindness he had shown to her and Rannoch. She was grateful to all of them in different ways, truth be told, but none more than him, and so she strove to pull her weight. It seemed to her that there was nothing more important in that endeavor than to improve her skill in hunting, which had always been lacking.

The iota was actually rather proud of the improvement she'd shown in the past few weeks. She had yet to take down any significant game on her own, but her success rate with smaller prey was slowly improving. More than that, Liffey was pleased with her tracking skills, which had lead her to the predicament we begin this thread with.

Liffey had climbed high that day to search the upper slopes and cliffs for game. She'd been rewarded with a promising trail, which she'd followed for a few hours before finding herself along a high ridge, peering down the vertical wall the nearest ledge a good 90 or so feet just below. That is where she found her prey - an old ungulate of some kind that had fallen somehow to its death below.

From this vantage, she couldn't tell what exactly it was - just that it was large with a good amount of meat on its bones. She frowned thoughtfully, her gaze trailing along the cliffs in search of a way down so that she could claim it for the Spear. She couldn't take any credit for having been the one to end it, but she certainly wasn't going to let that stop her from bringing it home, if she could just figure out how to manage it.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - January 28, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 01, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 26, 2018, 10:01 AM