Moonspear have you ever considered being a farmer.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
When no path immediately presented itself, Liffey began to silently consider what she did know of her surroundings in an effort to pinpoint the most promising place to start. It was in the midst of this thought process that she heard someone approach and turned to see a black wolf creeping along the ledges towards her. Her heart froze when for a moment, she thought it was one of the cerberus. The lines of reddish fur along the woman's features and the frosted green eyes upon her face put Liffey at ease, though. It was just her alpha. How odd to feel relaxed around an alpha who was a near stranger to her when the woman's daughters sent her heart racing with anxiety.

Liffey's posture fell into one that showed her respect, her muzzle dipping in greeting. She followed Ame's gaze down to the broken animal below them as she parted her lips to answer the question posed, "No, I didn't. I can't tell from here if its body was damaged by an attack or just the fall, though I haven't picked up any scents to suggest it even was attacked." It seemed likely, all things considered, that the old beast had just wandered away from its fellows, stumbled and fell, but Liffey was a careful enough creature to refuse to just assume there were no other hunters around.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - January 28, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 01, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 26, 2018, 10:01 AM