Moonspear have you ever considered being a farmer.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey took care not to slip or do anything to embarass herself on the way down. If she was being honest with herself, she wanted to desperately for Ame to like her. She considered that perhaps this would win her some points with the whole pack, and she was eager to win as many as she could.

Liffey trotted eagerly towards the carcass, rounding towards the opposite side of the animal from her alpha. She glanced at the woman as she commented and nodded along. It was what made the most sense to her as well - that it had fallen mostly of its own accord. When Amekaze picked up her pace, the Frostfur was quick to do the same until they reached it finally, and she slowed to inspect it.

"Is this a bighorn sheep?" she asked, squinting at the horns that curled around its bloodied head. She'd only ever seen them from afar when she was very young. A small group had wandered near the Caldera, but her family had been unable to actually catch one. She turned away from the carcass then and sniffed around at the ground surrounding it. "I don't smell any other predators here either," she said, looking back at her alpha, "It must've just fallen. If something had been hunting it, they wouldn't have just left it here, I don't think."
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 14, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - January 28, 2018, 11:47 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - January 29, 2018, 08:45 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 01, 2018, 01:53 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 03, 2018, 09:41 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 04, 2018, 02:48 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 10, 2018, 12:00 PM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Amekaze - February 21, 2018, 04:25 AM
RE: have you ever considered being a farmer. - by Liffey - February 26, 2018, 10:01 AM