Mount Everfall down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
there was more behind nathaniel's words than the large wolf wanted to say, mona sensed, with the inuition only had by the young. that she was the daughter of a druid and a witch had never occurred to her as a reason for things happening in her world. from casmir, she had inherited a healthy skepticism of the otherworldy. but the girl could not deny the sensation that crept between her small shoulderblades as the rochester thanked her, though his reply was brief and closed.
wanting to glean more from him, mona nodded eagerly when he bid explanation of tindome's namesake. "well, he's very large, and very old. tindome has been around for six months, and that was enough time to know he's also called 'wolf-killer,' for reasons ... that are clear." 
a delicious shiver traced the lines of her young body, and she curled her pawtoes against the stone. "i've just been accepted, and so haven't seen him, but i bet he lives deep in the heart of the forest, bigger than any elk before .." her tones were becoming whimsical; the girl's swampwater eyes flickered in the direction of her new home, before she brought their dreamy glow back toward nathaniel. "i'm going to see him one day," the girl added with finality.
she shook out her ruff and examined the muscled wolf in front of her, curiosity unabated. "may i ask you something, mister rochester?"
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: down in a hole, and I don't know if I can be saved - by Mona - January 24, 2018, 02:34 PM