Ankyra Sound i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram grinned as a paw came for him, clocking him on his cheek with a fair amount of force. he grunted and stepped back, wiping the affected area with his wrist as he doled out a somewhat squinty glare. arrille had him there -- ingram didn't need to antagonize arrille further to figure out was implied. he already knew.

"okay, okay -- uncle." he said with an exasperated sigh, a smile still lingering on his lips. he placed his paw on the ground and stood up with a shake, making towards the mouth of the tunnel to go back outside. "see ya on the other side." ingram yelled behind him cheerily, scrabbling out from the tunnel like a wild thing until the breath of sharp winter air and crisp salt reached his face and the view of the thundering sea rose to greet him. he would spend the rest of the afternoon making these quick trips to and forth from the grotto -- eventually the cache would have some semblance of respectable assortment -- most of it not on ingram's behalf as all he was likely to source that day was shrimp.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm gonna hold a pen while you drag my arm across the page - by Ingram Sr - January 21, 2018, 05:13 PM