Stone Circle Did you know that you do all those things?
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
All the things her sister listed - they were things she counted as nothing special to her, duties meant to be worked by every member of the pack. Common sense things, and roles she had taken upon herself to balance the skills she saw more strongly in Desna.

But trust wasn't given to all - and even more, the kind her sister extended to her now. Nanook let Desna's words settle - the lot of them, without saying a word this way or that until the weight of their meaning flooded through the thick of her logic and heart.

Beta. The title meant very little to her, for ranks had never meant much to her at all. If she were Alpha or Omega, she wouldn't stop being Nanook. And if being who she was would lift her to a place at her sister's side, what difference would being Gamma or Beta make? She had worked to earn her sister's trust and a place in Easthollow, and perhaps she had finally made up for the years she had roamed as nothing but a dead weight and a drain on the world.

The faintest smile touched her lips and she brought her face forward to lick at the underside of Desna's chin. She spoke no words, confident that Desna would understand. She would stand by her sister's side, now, and always.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - January 24, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: Did you know that you do all those things? - by Nanook - February 04, 2018, 10:43 AM