King Elk Forest Lose the Feeling
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
There was a pause from Queenie as she thought of a response. She became tight-lipped and her ears fell back passively; mine yourself, she thought, remembering her lessons. When she'd felt attacked by anyone, verbally or physically, it was Daddy Bruce who handled it. He had always tried to protect his little girl up until the day she'd left him. Knowing that he was at home with her gave her the peace of mind that she needed to mouth off whenever and however she pleased.

But when the two were separated, Daddy Bruce had made a point of making sure that Queenie knew she ought to mind her manners until they were together again. 

Queenie took a deep breath and looked away. The way you talk, you sound like my Grann, she whispered, pausing then, Grann Elyse was a bitter, jealous whore with the temperament of a toddler. Not wanting to be misunderstood, Queenie thought that she should explain, I'm not saying that's what you're like, lady. I'm jus' saying that the way you speak to me, I don't not like it 'cause of you, it's 'cause of her.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 18, 2018, 11:46 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 20, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 21, 2018, 07:49 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 22, 2018, 07:27 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 22, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 25, 2018, 12:09 AM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - January 25, 2018, 06:45 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by Gracious - January 31, 2018, 12:18 PM
RE: Lose the Feeling - by RIP Stephanie - February 02, 2018, 07:49 PM