Blackfeather Woods if i'm betting against you
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Claiming she was apprehensive was an understatement. Allure kept close to her mate’s side, her heart hammering in her chest. She had not been to war, but she had been on the receiving end of acts of violence. Her breathing quickened every so often, the only soothing course during their travel was when she would brush against @Shrike, reassuring herself all would be well.

They had branched off from the others – a Drageda wolf by the name of Dio leading them forward. The bi-toned she-wolf had not understood why they had divided their numbers at all – wouldn’t it have been more effective to hit the wolves of the forest with a mass, rather than a few here and there? But she was no tactician, and all she could do was put her faith in the ones who lead them toward this battle.

The sight that met them when they had come to the borders was sickening. It became clear to her why the wolves were a threat to the Caldera. She felt a wave of nausea then – her heart quickening as she could feel the blood pumping, as if her head would erupt. She felt panicked – recalling the feel of fangs upon flesh, the helplessness when another pinned you down.. What brutality and hate felt like.

She froze then – but two others emerged from the trees, and she stiffened. Her slender neck arched, her muzzle jutting low to protect herself. She was not experienced in the ways of battle, but survival and instinct overtook her – and when one of the dark wolves darted in to the cover of the forest, she felt her ears slide back and a snarl escape her white-tipped jaws.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
Messages In This Thread
if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 20, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - January 26, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Allure - January 29, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Maevra - January 31, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - February 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - February 24, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - March 11, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - March 13, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - March 15, 2018, 10:42 PM