Blackfeather Woods if i'm betting against you
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Stride by stride they carried on into these foreign woods. The wocha remained silent, vigilant.. and always with an ear occasionally turning towards the duo of Redhawks while he searched ahead for signs of others coming to investigate, interfere or otherwise. For now, he found it wisest that they stick close. Not knowing what this eerie forest could have in store for them meant he wanted all of their eyes and ears nearest to each other so long as they were able.

He wondered how the others fared. If they had been met immediately, if they had taken down their foes already, if all of his comrades still lived.. Endlessly so. Their swinging-wide may have put them at step behind the others, but he would not know. Not right now. Nothing on the wind had said otherwise.

Soon after the thought occurred, he knew they were no longer alone.

They were granted only a glimpse and a wicked grin from one for certain before the darkness gave cover once more. Dio's hackles rose before his tail went up even taller. He stood his ground with a bold stance, even taking another few steps to make it utterly clear that he was the focal point of their group. Without knowing how many others there were precisely, he still wanted their focus for as long as they could. Anything on them was off his commander, after all. He was out of his element on their strange hallowed grounds, but pride kept him standing firm among what was theirs, knowing well what it looked like, with his teeth on display.
i've written about verrry vague injuries on return to drageda so i am okay with that stuff if it goes on (depending on how much you all wanna hash this out too ofc)
Messages In This Thread
if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 20, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - January 26, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Allure - January 29, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Maevra - January 31, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - February 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - February 24, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - March 11, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - March 13, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - March 15, 2018, 10:42 PM