Blackfeather Woods if i'm betting against you
the boogeyman
99 Posts
Ooc — Bo
There was an uneasy air to the group. The piebald fiend had slunk back into the safety of the brush to watch the approaching wolves with some modicum of interest, but it seemed that the fellow member of his pack was not interested in surveying their bedfellows. Aries had bolted from his place and took an aggressive dive toward the cream-colored male with dual eyes. All that Ithrik could think was what a nice addition they would have made to his collection – one teal and one a glistening orange. He rather enjoyed that prospect. Still, the war that he had been thrust into was not his and he did not find himself feeling particularly swayed to join the battle just yet. Instead, he watched from his perch in the darkness and feasted on the sight before him; that of a beautiful woman with a cloak of grey and eyes like the sharpest of sea water. The devil drew his tongue along his lips and his breathing fell in heavy rasps.

Drawn as he was to the woman, he still did not leave his hiding place. He wished to see what would become of his pack companion.
warning: PG-18+ & graphic/violent - this character does not reflect my OOC/person. Please only join Ithrik's threads if you are comfortable with explicit content.
Messages In This Thread
if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 20, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - January 26, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Allure - January 29, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Maevra - January 31, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - February 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - February 24, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - March 11, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - March 13, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - March 15, 2018, 10:42 PM