Blackfeather Woods if i'm betting against you
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
ooc: sorry b'ys- went inactive because of some major lifestyle changes...Will keep this vague- just enough to kind of make an appearance, get his butt kicked, and retreat.

ic: War wasn't something Shrike wanted. His heart raced the closer the trio got to Blackfeather Woods, and his hackles lifted in anticipation. What frightened him most was not the possibility of his own demise-but that he would lose Allure. His foolhardy decision to join the Caldera was not endangering her life, and he regretted the decision immensely. Still, at that back of his mind, lingered a small plan. It was a cowardly one, but if left with the decision between fighting to the death for his pack and abandoning, so he could live a life with Allure, he knew what his choice would be. 

The matches were well set, when they finally came across their opponents. He lingered close by Allure's side, and watched as one male made a move for Dio. He allowed this to pass, as a female set her sights on Allure. Incapable of tolerating this, Shrike snarled and thrust himself between them, feeling the mad female's teeth rake his shoulder that would shield Allure's face from harm. Curving his body toward her, he growled and launched a counterattack. 

It was all a haze- the pain of fangs and rush of anger, only to be blotted out by the fear that he would lose his mate. He knew they were done for- they were being overpowered. Eventually, after the standoff, he would turn his head to Allure, and bark at her- a gruff, commanding tone, to usher her away. He would use every bit of his strength to hold the others off until she was gone, before the injured male himself made a retreat.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 20, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - January 26, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Allure - January 29, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Maevra - January 31, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - February 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - February 24, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - March 11, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - March 13, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - March 15, 2018, 10:42 PM