Blackfeather Woods if i'm betting against you
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
Now engaged, he focused on their reaper and set his teeth against his mightily. They clashed, a shifting whirl of fur, flesh, and attack and defense volleying back between the two. Dio brought power and experience, and his combatant answered with fury and precision of his own as they carried on in battle. He knew he tasted blood, and vaguely, he knew the earth underfoot would be littered with his own--the rush of the fight, and all that was at stake because of it, kept him unaware of the hurts for now. The wocha spared no glance and instead, stayed locked on the opponent. When the wolf of the woods got his teeth set onto his leg, Dio tried to take advantage of any proximity he could. He swung vicious bites for any piece of him, looking to overpower and rend, whichever he could reach first, before he wrenched away to begin the dance anew.

And in some fleeting lull of it, he realized Allure and Shrike--or the lack thereof. Fatigue was burning at his muscles, he didn't know how their fight had fared (somehow, he doubted good), and soon enough he heard howls going up. The wocha didn't intend to have this be his last stand. If this one wore him down, another stood lingering in the background to finish him, and for how long? Out-numbered and over-gunned here, they were forced to retreat.
i was vague to help conclude this <3 i rolled with nasty injuries on his front leg, a broken tooth, and lots of cuts here and there (feel free to write out more if you want too i don't mind!)
Messages In This Thread
if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 20, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - January 26, 2018, 02:40 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - January 26, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Allure - January 29, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - January 30, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Maevra - January 31, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - February 20, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - February 22, 2018, 02:50 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - February 24, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Shrike Redleaf - February 26, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Aries - March 11, 2018, 09:01 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Dio - March 13, 2018, 01:51 AM
RE: if i'm betting against you - by Ithrik - March 15, 2018, 10:42 PM