Blackfeather Woods look to your kingdoms — i am coming for them all
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Truth be told, this wasn't Colt's most ideal fighting situation.  They were going into lands he knew nothing about, and he was fighting alongside two he had met in passing once or twice before, but had not shared a lot of time with.  He did not know their styles, or how they would match his own, though the same could be said of most of the Caldera as well, so he supposed that was alright.

Eshe muttered something that Colt missed as they entered the territory, too caught up with the grim display before them.  What sort of pack was this? It was obviously a warning, one that they were clearly going to ignore, and Colt thought back to his conversation with Quixote.  Yep, this was crazy.  But here they were.

Colt nodded, his face neutral, and continued to follow her.  He hadn't met Wildfire, but he knew why they were all here.  He'd heard enough of the tale at least.  If there was a threat on his family, he was glad to help, and hopefully less of that blood would be his own.  Only time would tell.
Messages In This Thread
RE: look to your kingdoms — i am coming for them all - by Colt RIP - January 19, 2018, 11:04 AM