Stone Circle sing to me all the song of the stars
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She was after nothing more than to buy more time to figure out this mystery. His statement was so obvious it wasn't worth mentioning, but for once she didn't mind. The words brought his face to turn heavenward again and in the motion, she felt the recognition strain her. His face looked like sunlight, and his eyes, like the reflection of the moon. Where had she seen that before? Nanook watched him until and she found herself flicking her eyes away with a sudden heat. She stared up at the sky with him, jaw set and mind turning over every possibility, but never the answer to the riddle she sought.

And then, her breath caught, and she found herself turning toward him with a sudden jerk of her head, poise abandoned. The mountain. Polaris. The night she'd set to travel North. The boy who had set to motion the journey that would lead her back home. The stars seemed to fall from the sky and click the boy in place like a constellation. Her breath came soft on the air. "You." She breathed, and leaned forward, brow set in disbelief. But of course it couldn't be - but it was - and why not? Because the world just didn't work that way. And yet - "You told me that before." She pressed closer, her reservation abandoned to the disbelief she shared a home with him now - the man she'd once thought a vision of a long and fretful night. He was here. Tangible. Real. Wasn't he? "I followed Polaris. She led me here." All the way to the North and back. "Who are you?"
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 21, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 28, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 04, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 10:10 PM