Stone Circle sing to me all the song of the stars
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
He seemed pensive, but the silence that followed her question seemed a good kind. A thinking kind, one she often basked in herself, and Nanook allowed herself to settle into the moment with ease. His answer was nothing peculiar, nor very revealing, and out of the mouth of any other, his words were something she would have shrugged off as insignificant. Small talk. Breath that got you nowhere. But there was something about Larus that didn't make her think that about what he gave her to work with, and her head remained turned, piqued with curiosity - here and there, but where? Yet she caught the shift in his eyes, his downturned glance, and she decided, for now, not to press any further.

"The loneliness got to me, too," she admitted, and it felt strange to hear the words spoken out loud. For so long, she had thought the best way to live was alone, but the time she had spent in the North - she had witnessed a kinship among the wolves there that had left her wanting for something more than her thoughts, more than the sky, more than the earth. "The stars don't keep half as good a company as wolves do," she quirked her lips with the attempt to steer them toward conversation she, at least, could handle, and flicked her nose to the sky. "They tell great stories, though, if you listen."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 21, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 28, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 04, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 10:10 PM