Stone Circle sing to me all the song of the stars
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The sound of his paws fell in step behind her, and she felt a tingle in her chest as she listened to him speak - dissecting her words, turning them with his own curious bent, and proposing further developments to the thoughts she had chosen to plant. This was different than how most others spoke when she sought to make sense of things they would probably never understand, and she didn't quite know what to make of it - but she decided that, for once, she felt excited to say more.

"That's a good point. But if they're really made of stardust, maybe that's enough to explain why we don't see them everywhere," she peeked around the stone that stood between them to catch his own twin stars, bright and reflective in the mask of his face and the glow of the night. The explanation bordered on fantastical - but this was fun, and she hardly cared. Stars did fall, and perhaps they really could grow when given the right earth and the right climate to thrive in.

But another thought came to mind, one at which she furrowed her brow. The idea seemed strange to share - maybe even offputting - but when she weighed her options, she didn't see much she could lose. "My sister... she says the souls of the wolves we love go to join the stars when they die. I don't really know if I believe that, but maybe the stars fell here to help the ones we love to find their way back home." The thought pressed an unnatural chill through her spine, and she rounded the stone to stand nearer her friend, a nervous laugh in her throat as she eyed the stone she always caught Desna leaning against. "But maybe that's a little creepy."
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 20, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:03 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 21, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 21, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - January 23, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - January 28, 2018, 03:48 AM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 03, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 04, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 09:08 PM
RE: sing to me all the song of the stars - by Larus - February 13, 2018, 10:10 PM