Blackfeather Woods it isn’t the storm that makes the ocean dangerous
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I'm going to go ahead and post to keep this moving. @Vaati pop in whenever you're ready! Do we want to do a post order or post whenever during the round? I'm up for either.

Sound of footballs in the distance causes her to turn. They are soft and much closer than she anticipates, and everything begins to lock in place. Her muscles tense and she searches, her footsteps slowing. They are the only wolves going in with only two but they are not too far from another group should she need to change courses and she begins to map the backtrack until she realizes it is Étoille that has made an approaching. Heda does not step closer, or offer any words. She remains tense, still, and glances subtly behind the large wolf for signs of another. They do not have the home field advantage and any hiding spots are just that but with one of her own in her grasp again, she feels a little bit better.

She is glad to see the large wolf is still alive, and intact, meaning he has so far succeeded in his duties. Even if he has not learned much, they did not figure out who he is. She is scarce to think they may have turned him instead but she waits to see the outcome on the other side. Thuringwethil nods her head slightly, only once to indicate him she sees him. She catches Hvitserk’s reaction from the corner of her eyes and she looks at him sideways when he turns to her for comfort and she gives him a slight indication that everything is okay.

“Are they near?” she whispers, wishing the brute knew their language but she has Hvitserk to her right if the need arises for something sensitive.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
RE: it isn’t the storm that makes the ocean dangerous - by Antumbra - January 31, 2018, 07:42 AM