Wild Berry Meadow i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Okay seriously, what was up with her. Artaax's brow furrowed as he stared at her, becoming more confused by the minute. Did she not think it was okay to have more than one friend? For a moment, he felt suddenly and inexplicably put out that she would choose Blixen as her one friend over him. But then he reminded himself that she hadn't said that she liked Blixen, and so he was content again since somewhere in his brain, he had decided she must've meant she liked him. Good. Everyone should.

But Furi wasn't done perplexing him just yet. Her next comment settled easily in his mind, though he didn't really know what to say about it. He had no concept for the way relationships worked in the beginning. He had never asked how Wildfire and Thur had ended up together. He'd never had any interest. He wasn't particularly interested in this courtship either, but she just kept talking, so... "Did she say that you are?" he asked, since it seemed Furi was unlikely to ceasefire until she'd gotten whatever was on her chest right now off of it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam - by Artaax - February 03, 2018, 05:42 PM