Wild Berry Meadow i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
No. Good. I haven't told her I like her. Also good. Don't. I don't know if I can now. No, you can't.

Or so went Artaax's inner monologue as Furi continued. It was clear to him that his companion was deeply confused, and she was trying to suck him into her confusion. It was working, unfortunately, and he didn't like that at all. He was not built to be a therapist, nor to be a good listener if the words being spoken weren't commands. Furi's words were just noise and they were getting her no where, as words so often did.

This is why Artaax doesn't talk.

"If it's Rose that you like, then do something about it," he said, "If it's Blixen, then do something. Either way, decide, and do something. Indecision gets you no where." He looked away from her then, back towards Blackfeather. He decided to leave out the part that if she chose Rose, he would probably end up fighting her for the fire-furred girl. But lord only knew what a tailspin that would send Furi on right now, so he kept it to himself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: i don’t believe in god but i believe in space jam - by Artaax - February 04, 2018, 09:35 AM