Stone Circle fourteen miles away from a landfill grave
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
The arrival of Murdock and Ezra brought a muddle of emotions to the sterling woman. On the one hand, she appreciated the backup in case the man turned their meeting sour, yet on the other, the presence of her pack mates tightened the weight on her shoulders. She was no healer, but even she could see the pain in Murdock’s steps ever since his altercation with the bison. Would he even be useful if the man chose to attack? And she couldn’t help but tighten her guard with Ezra at her side. Though he was growing by the day in strength and mind, he was still her nephew, and much like a son to her. His arrival reminded her of why she had chosen the life of a mercenary and guardian. She turned her ears back to the ivory man with a higher measure of scrutiny.

The stranger submitted with practiced poise, and spoke with a fluency unbefitting his form. Nanook raised her brows, unfamiliar with the names he dropped, and intrigued by his purpose here. Yet while he picked his words with obvious care, she felt her lip curl. “I’ve not heard of your order before,” she said. Her form remained rigid, and on the border of neutrality, though the dark allusion of his words set her on edge. She pressed to know more. “Tell me more of who you are, and what you do.” We’re these wolves from Blackfeather? Did she risk their safety by keeping them here? Nanook had no desire to wrap herself in dark business, nor did she take an interest in entertaining killers or assassins, but information was a valuable resource she wouldn’t pass up, especially if the wolves of this service would one day prove a threat to them.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
fourteen miles away from a landfill grave - by Venextos - January 22, 2018, 07:44 PM
RE: fourteen miles away from a landfill grave - by Nanook - January 22, 2018, 09:09 PM
RE: fourteen miles away from a landfill grave - by Murdock - January 22, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: fourteen miles away from a landfill grave - by Nanook - January 29, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: fourteen miles away from a landfill grave - by Venextos - February 04, 2018, 12:55 PM