Bearclaw Valley in all these places I'd look for you
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
She'd run her stag back home after her encounter with the bird, feeling rather bad after chasing it all the way. It was less fun than it had been chasing it out, but it felt like a load taken off her conscience to know she hadn't displaced the animal so completely. It did look rather rough, now, however, and when the gasping animal staggered away from her again, this time she let it. She was rather close to Easthollow, after all, and she was sure it would find it's way back. Abandoning the chase, she picked her way through the snow towards a boulder, intent on picking away the snow between her paw pads.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 22, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 22, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Reigi - January 22, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - January 24, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by Phocion - January 25, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: in all these places I'd look for you - by RIP Poppy - February 10, 2018, 05:54 PM