Ankyra Sound redemption is a thing with wings
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
ingram studied the female, keeping his tongue curbed. like wylla he had no earthly idea how to evince even a measure of leaderly deportment -- the art of classiness and lordly bearing was not a family trait. even if it was, he and his siblings were simply too roughshod to enact any sort of sovereign poise before their rash impulsiveness got the better of them.

he liked how ocelot looked, personally. there was something appealing about that flush of forbidden red. he didn't have a word for it -- he was not attracted to her in a personal manner, but he genuinely had never seen a wolf like her before and she captured his fancy for a moment. she seemed polite enough to ingram, but his standard of 'polite' might have been deplorably low. ingram didn't offer anything to the conversation, though he caught the prickly tone that crept into wylla's query. it didn't matter to ingram that wylla's nature was as mercurial as the sea -- if she commanded him to turn ocelot away, he would do so without question -- and if she welcomed ocelot as one of their own, he would accept that verdict with equal lack of hesitation.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 23, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 23, 2018, 06:54 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 23, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 24, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 27, 2018, 03:06 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 27, 2018, 03:28 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - January 28, 2018, 05:18 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - January 30, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ocelot - February 01, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Wylla - February 05, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: redemption is a thing with wings - by Ingram Sr - February 06, 2018, 06:25 PM