Bearclaw Valley now that i'm old, i breathe for it
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra felt a sense of fury in her she had not experienced before: the emotion both excited and terrified her as she collided with the cat with surprising force that took her aback despite the fact she had been the one to initiate the physical onslaught. it was too late to back out now -- the cat was sufficiently enraged, and uttered a piercing shriek that caused indra's hair to stand on end and her ears to flatten.

she wheeled back with a snarl, lowering her muzzle to the ground as the alien sensation of wrath completely enveloped her. even her eyes took on a feral quality they had never assumed before. she was tired of being a doormat, tired of being treated poorly or with disdain -- all those years of repressing her hurt and sorrow and anger were suddenly coming forth, channeled inexplicably into a ball of seething and frothy resentment.

"i don't care about your stupid fur." she snarled, her lips curled back and hooked canines revealed. "you're mean, and you're nasty - you only have yourself to blame if wolves attack you! maybe if you weren't such a dick like the rest of the world people would like you. but you're mean for no reason. i never did anything to you!" she was surprised again by the outrage in her voice and the strength of her outbreak -- and even though she was worried she would have to protect her sore body and fight cautiously, she felt confident enough in herself to look this cat in the eye and tell her to take her bippy elsewhere. "go away."
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 23, 2018, 06:48 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 27, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 27, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 27, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 28, 2018, 11:44 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - January 30, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - January 30, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 02, 2018, 07:27 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 03:29 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 04, 2018, 12:08 AM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Bhageera - February 08, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: now that i'm old, i breathe for it - by Indra - February 11, 2018, 01:06 PM