Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
A part of him wanted to continue searching endlessly for his children and he supposed he would continue to do so anyway, but after days of searching he'd only found Aries. No leads on Cassiopeia or Sirius and while he'd been tempted, he hadn't looked or tried to search for Olive. His son was a blackfeather wolf. That kind of ruined his desire to rekindle his relationship with his children. He had accepted the boy and didn't nescessarily hold it against him so much as it made him hate Blackfeather Woods even more. They had done what he couldn't do for his own child. 

On top of that he'd been plagued by an ache, a keen yearning for the pale female he'd met in the field and hunted with. Onyx...the name wouldn't leave his thoughts. He'd had to leave her at the time but leaving hadn't brought him anything good. If he had stayed with her maybe he'd be feeling happy now instead of walking with darkened eyes and a drooping tail. He was on his way to the tide pools where he hoped he could break through the frozen water and grab some shelled food. Maybe working on prying open those stubborn shells would take his mind off of what he'd walked away  from.

As he approached the area where the small pools lay his nose twitched as he thought he caught a familiar scent. It smelled like her. Flicking an ear he stepped forward cautiously, almost afraid to be hopeful. But as he grew even closer he spotted her in the distance on the shore, watching the ocean. His breath caught in his throat and he simply stared at her, the way the breeze blew through her fur being the most beautiful sight he'd had in a while. He walked forward slowly until he stood next to her and sat down, purposely making his eyes face the ocean "It would seem that the stars had it written" He spoke gently and then slowly turned to look at her, his eyes softening and a warm smile forming on his maw.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Dakarai - January 24, 2018, 09:47 AM