Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She left his side turning away from him and telling how she'd found her family but she couldn't join them. He felt for her and his ears flicked back, he lifted a forepaw to go to her but she continued speaking. She told him he couldn't give up and to keep searching and for a second it stung. His heart squeezed and he wondered if she didn't want him to stay, was she pushing him away like Olive had done? He took a deep breath to try and relieve the immediate sting and work through it, he didn't want to leave her already they'd just found one another again.

"Every time I reunite with them I cause more pain. No matter how many times I go back, something always ends up keeping me away. Be it illness or a storm, I've always been kept away. I believe in fate, and that....that seems like fate is telling me they need to be away. Fate also lead me back to you" He spoke firmly but in a gentle tone, trying to explain why he was giving up. He stepped forward again and moved around her side, running his muzzle down her chin and underneath to lift it up so she'd look at him "I don't want to leave you. Please...we can be together and maybe we'll run into my children. Maybe we can settle near your family and be able to visit them. We..we can start over together" his voice whispered into the breeze as he looked into her eyes, searching them his expression almost pleading with her. Whatever it was he felt for her now it was strong, and he wanted it to grow stronger still.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Dakarai - January 24, 2018, 04:35 PM