Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
There was silence between them as his plea hung in the air. He could see she was contemplating what he said and he studied her face. He could see so much doubt in her expression and he wondered what had been done to make her so scared to believe someone could love her. Finally she nuzzled him and she was crying again, but the sadness seemed to be gone. "I do want you and I promise" the words caught in his throat. He'd promised to protect and care for Olive too but he'd failed. Steeling himself he vowed this time would be different "I promise I'll protect and care for you. I won't ever leave your side until it's time for me to pass" he said earnestly and wagged as she licked at his neck, an affectionate rumble rising up his throat.

She asked if he meant it. He chuckled and nodded moving his head back to lick at her nose and forehead "About moving next to your family? Of course. About wanting you?" He paused and his eyes darkened as they travelled her body before coming back to meet her eyes with a sly grin "Oh yes, I mean it. In every way, I want you" he said his voice deepening into a smoky huskiness.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Dakarai - January 24, 2018, 05:24 PM