Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He held still, closing his eyes as she licked away his tears. She'd been through alot too, just as much pain as him from one act. He opened his eyes again revealing two blue pools swimming with emotion. He pulled in a breath and then released it slowly to steady himself and draw back from the force of his emotions. "I know you wont. I believe you" he said his voice becoming steadier as he pressed closer to her in an attempt to stop her shivering.

At the next words she spoke he tensed up, closing his eyes and holding back the growl that rose up again. When she pulled away he met her eyes, his face serious. "I won't let him hurt you. Ever. Not ever again. I'll always be by your side, even when I'm not I'll be a howl away" he promised to her. They'd have to hunt together and sleep together and remain close. He'd protect her even if it cost him his life, he felt the promise deep in his soul. "If he shows his face he'll pay for what he did." He growled finally.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Dakarai - January 25, 2018, 10:37 PM