Oystercatcher Tide Pools Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
He looks into her eyes to see the hope shining there, the sight warming his heart and scaring him all at once. What if he wasn't good enough for her, or couldn't protect her in the end? Quickly he pushed the thought to the back of his mind, not wanting to believe that he wouldn't be able to protect her. He closed his eyes and sighed, feeling his anger fade as she licked his cheeks immediately soothing the protective rage burning inside him. "But you are worth my time and anyone who dares to try and hurt you will instead find themselves under my fangs" he murmured back to her before offering her a warm smile as she rose. 

She walked past him, pressing her sides against his causing a shiver of delight to run down his spine as he turned his head to watch her with a wide eyed dumbstruck expression. He leapt to his paws with a grin and shook his coat out before leaping forward after her, surprisingly fast for a middle aged wolf like himself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Help, I lost myself again, but I remember you - by Dakarai - January 26, 2018, 07:47 AM