Stone Circle Inchoate
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Shifting, Greyback turned his attention back to the territory as a smell of another wolf wafted over his nose, their scent strange but similar to the female before him. Letting his gaze sweep over her he noticed they too, seemed to be high authority. Giving a humble, generous smile he took a step back and gave a bow to them as well. Something swelled within his heart as he observed the gentle touch shared between them; they seemed close.

It was only until he looked back to the other one that he noticed her brows were drawn together. Raising his, he looked at her with a second of concern. Perhaps his joke did not impress her, or maybe it was the fact that he seemed intimidating. Rolling his shoulders as if the rid himself of the concern he went back to giving a kind smile to the both of them.

"I'm Valette, and yes, this is the territory of Easthollow Pack. How did you know about us?,"

“I would like to know as well, and what you know of us.”

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Valette," He turned back once more to the other wolf who has yet to introduce herself. "You as well. I have heard of your pack while traveling through these lands; mostly from the crows and wolves. They say you are as strong as you are tight-knit." He paused, swishing his tail behind him before looking back, his eyes scanning the land behind him. A quirk he had picked up to keep himself protected while traveling. Once deeming he was still safe he returned back to the two.  "My apologizes, I hope my appearance nor presence upsets you or your pack."

Messages In This Thread
Inchoate - by Greyback - January 25, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 26, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 29, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 29, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 30, 2018, 02:55 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 30, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2018, 07:07 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - February 03, 2018, 12:23 PM