Stone Circle Inchoate
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Nothing of the man screamed of deceitfulness. His words and expressions appeared honest and true, and the idiosyncrasies of his face seemed to fall in line with what appeared to be a natural pattern of thought. Nanook wouldn't trust him around the pups just yet, but she was willing to extend him the chance to gain that trust. The man appeared well in years, and the wisdom he could offer from his age would no doubt prove useful to them, if he himself proved worthy as their brother first.

It was only in his correction that her approval soured, and she felt her brow harden. Her sister began to address this, but her words fell flat on the mercenary's ears. Was there a reason he directed himself toward her now, a guardian and warrior by trade? There was no way he could have known, but the fur along her neck bristled at the offence nonetheless, for she knew the sting of another's blood, and would more than willing draw it again if anyone dared threaten her family.

Despite her itching ire, she waited for her turn to speak, for she knew her sister to be a wolf of many words. Desna seemed more than willing to take him in, but Nanook couldn't look past his one glaring weakness. "So you would simply sit by and watch us die if an enemy of our kind came upon us." For she understood the severity of an oath, and his words left her with little conclusion but that. "Wolves who threaten us are not of our blood. They are not of our kind." And they would feel her fangs without mercy if they ever came.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
Inchoate - by Greyback - January 25, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 26, 2018, 11:15 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 27, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 29, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Greyback - January 29, 2018, 05:23 PM
RE: Inchoate - by RIP Valette - January 30, 2018, 09:59 AM
RE: Inchoate - by Nanook - January 30, 2018, 02:55 PM