Blacktail Deer Plateau mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb?
101 Posts
Ooc — tweety bird
He is and he will, Forrest thought to herself, though the idea faded as Dawn handed over the rabbit. The next part was one that Forrest thought would be better done in private, without the worry of a loved one, so she waited until the gray smudge had fully left her view. With orders given, there was time to slow down a beat and reevaulate the situation. After taking a few deep breaths, she began nosing at Aditya again, hoping to rouse him from his delusions.

Whispering, Forrest cooed into his ear, You're gonna make it. If I can figure out what's wrong, at least. While humming, she took his head into the crook of her arm and rocked her body gently to and fro. It'll be okay, you'll be okay. Where was Dawn? You're my baby and I don't let babies die without a fight. I know you've got some fight in you, so act like it.
"Life is a winking light in the darkness."
Hayao Miyazaki
Messages In This Thread
mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Aditya - January 26, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: mother, will they drop the bomb? - by Forrest - January 27, 2018, 10:26 AM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Dawn - January 27, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Aditya - February 01, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Dawn - February 05, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Forrest - February 05, 2018, 07:12 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Aditya - February 08, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Dawn - February 19, 2018, 01:37 PM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Forrest - February 22, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: mother, do you think they'll drop the bomb? - by Aditya - February 22, 2018, 07:49 PM