Sunbeam Lair Yellow submarine
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her eyes lit like the setting sun at his compliment, and she ducked her head, half-hiding the giddy grin that had plastered itself on her face. Too much. Draw it back. Her mother's voice rang in her ears, and she resisted a huff in response. Remaining cool and coy, Lily lifted her gaze to his once more, the grin fading into a soft smile that held the ghost of something extra in the corners.

"Big family, big home. Boring old life," she admitted, with a small laugh. "It was nice. Just nothing to do. As for my new life, well, I rather think that's up to all of you, isn't it?" Her eyes flashed around the cave, looking at each wolf in turn for brief instances before staring back at Lennon.

Lily's sleek black tail thumped a couple times against the stone, her head tilting slightly with the motion. "So what about you, then? How long have you all been together?" Her eyes narrowed playfully. "Were you all just bored, like me? Or are you on the run from somebody?" Lily's mind tended to make up stories; even if it was just a case of ennui, she would fancy the handsome lad was a fugitive from justice, a rogue on the lam.
Messages In This Thread
Yellow submarine - by Lennon - January 27, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - January 27, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 07, 2018, 03:46 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 08, 2018, 12:19 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 08, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 08, 2018, 10:56 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 13, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 14, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lennon - February 15, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: Yellow submarine - by Lily - February 22, 2018, 08:25 PM