Stone Circle I'm recovered enough to feel hatred towards the one responsible for all this
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark had a few ideas of what they would do - he'd make sure even if he had to range the wilds himself they would have a medic. "I'll go over to Bearclaw and ask if anyone is a healer. Make some use out of our friendship." Stark was used to handling messages and interpack relationships - it wouldn't be hard. Especially with a good cause like making sure Nikai and Steph were okay. " I'll even run up to Morningside if need be, didn't they have a couple healers?" Stark had never formed any alliances for the keep. He hadn't been interested after all the secrecy that had been engrained in him. But Valette had been smarter - she'd cultivated those relationships. "That's what friends are for - right?" Stark said gently, not expecting a smile from her but hoping all yhe same to give her some reassurances. 

He gently began to groom her, teeth raking through her fur slowly. He didn't want to be too forward - for a couple of reasons, honestly - but he'd always found physical contact to be soothing. "I'm not going anywhere."  He didn't want to seem sleezy like he was coming onto her while she was in mourning, and, he didn't want to distract her from everything more important than he was in the pack - like the pack itself, her children, all of it.