Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She too seemed to grow lost within her own thoughts and for the second time he wondered what went on in there. Whatever it was he wouldn't pry because he trusted she'd tell him when she felt comfortable to do so. He felt bad that they weren't able to join her family's pack but whenever she wanted to take a trip to visit them, he'd be sure to go with her. It would be awkward for sure, seeing her family, how would he introduce himself? Her friend? Companion? Were they more then that yet? He wasn't sure and now wasn't the time to ask about it so instead when she said she'd be honored to join him he smiled fondly "I'm happy to be anywhere with you. But....it would make the winter easier and add to safety if we joined one. It's been so long though...I'm not quite sure what I have to offer them besides the basics." He said suddenly unsure the might hinder her from finding a home. He had no trades or specific skills despite showing interest in fighting and being a fair hunter. 

Then she brightened up once more the instant change making his head reel but in a good way. It was such a lovely sight, seeing her face brighten, the way her eyes sparkled when she smiled. He stared at her silently, entranced for a moment before standing up, his tail wagging "Lead the way young lady" he replied with a devilish grin and a wink, flanks quivering with the anticipation for a hunt.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM