Neverwinter Forest Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
His eyes widened as she was unresponsive to his questions and licks, his heartbeat racing as he began to panic. He scanned her body and sniffed at her, not sure whether the blood he smelled was the deers or her own at this point he was so scared. Her eyelids jerked rapidly as if she were seizing and he nudged her getting a chuff in response though she still didn't speak. Then her eyes opened and she looked scared "It's okay, the doe kicked you I'll-" he began to soothe her but jumped back and away startled as she began to kick and yelp in fear, words he didn't understand coming from her maw. Lonzo? Who the fuck was Lonzo and why was she begging him to stop? Promise not to tell what? What it sounded like to him brought a memory of something Onyx had told him, that she was raped by men. Anger flared his nostrils and he sucked in a breath, sitting beside her and slowly licking down her fur in a manner similar to how a mother would groom their child.

She seemed to be unconscious and he stood up knowing she needed help. To make protective measures he marked the area near her and rubbed his scent against her fur, in the case that anyone came upon her they'd know she was with someone and that basically he was outright stating she was his and he'd be back. "Please...hold strong. Don't quit" he murmured and licked her nose lovingly before turning and racing off into the distance to get some help.
Messages In This Thread
Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 29, 2018, 04:12 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - January 29, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - January 30, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:19 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 09:39 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 10:58 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Onyx Saefyn - February 02, 2018, 08:27 PM
RE: Empty thoughts start to crowd my mind - by Dakarai - February 02, 2018, 08:39 PM