Hideaway Strath look at the fire and think of me
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
nathaniel was no less stoic than he usually was, but their current status as wolves of tindome, both of them, had given her a minor insight into the stark-eyed creature. preparing herself to think on this, mona pulled the rabbit toward her and began to pluck its downy fur, choking with a decidedly graceless sputter when she invariably inhaled some of the tiny hairs. now burning with true shame, the girl took careful bites, and when she had finished, cleaned the blood from her jaws with a lash of her tongue before preening the red stains from her chestfur. 
mona's murkwater gaze regarded nathaniel as she primped; his cool indifference toward the valley, despite his gentle congratulations, was all but palpable. however, the girl could not fathom how any adventurous creature did not want to explore a land she suspected was rich in hidden prey and landmarks meant only for the eyes of brave wolves. and what was the rochester if not brave? mona was fairly certain that beneath his thickly furred and scarred hide, there lurked stories that begged to be told.
"well," the mayfair began, pushing away the remains of the rabbit. "that was very good." a light of mischief lit her gaze; mona's lips curved into a small bow and she turned her slender hips and took several steps into the valley. "i'm off now; i hope a gigantic bear doesn't eat me," the girl called over her shoulder in a sing-song voice, giggling to herself as she continued her pathway into the uncharted land.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - January 30, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - January 30, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2018, 04:01 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - January 30, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 30, 2018, 07:14 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - January 30, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 31, 2018, 12:35 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - January 31, 2018, 01:38 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Nathaniel Sr. - January 31, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - January 31, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 01, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - February 01, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 01, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - February 02, 2018, 12:22 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Nathaniel Sr. - February 08, 2018, 04:00 PM
RE: look at the fire and think of me - by Mona - February 17, 2018, 02:12 AM