Stone Circle that nu nu
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Desna's voice led her the final stretch of steps through the frosted trees, and her gaze fell to the pale wolf, a stark contrast to her sister's darker fur. Her new scent mingled with the familiar, and the Apaata sucked in a searching sniff. Fresh, foreign, and altogether wild. She exhaled with a puff and turned her sharp gaze to scour their recruit. Befitting the small and nymphish thing that hunched in a submissive curl beside her sister's hip.

Nanook quirked her brow, bemused by her sister's remark. But before she could muse any further - was she supposed to know? - the girl was upon her, and left Nanook to startle back with stiff and jagged steps. In that moment, the two couldn't have looked any different from each other - the pale wolf a squirmy pest on the ground, and Nanook, stiff like a pillar of the ice she had once kept around her heart. The noise had her ears pressed slick against her skull, and the sheer presence of this stranger brought a curl to her lip. She pressed much to close, much too fast, and without much thought, Nanook struck out to snap the air in front of the newcomer's face as a warning to Back. Off. just as the girl turned to rocket back toward Desna with equal excitement in her steps.

She left Nanook as a hunched and bristling beast, a sharp mess of confusion and irritation. Ire sparked through the ends of her fur, and she lashed her tail with a snap above her back. "Who is this." She demanded, for whoever this was, she was certain this was someone she neither remembered nor knew.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
that nu nu - by Sesi - January 30, 2018, 04:48 PM
RE: that nu nu - by Nanook - January 30, 2018, 07:29 PM
RE: that nu nu - by RIP Valette - January 31, 2018, 07:13 AM
RE: that nu nu - by Sesi - February 02, 2018, 07:09 PM
RE: that nu nu - by Nanook - February 13, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: that nu nu - by RIP Valette - February 15, 2018, 09:21 AM