Stone Circle oh, it feels like ages though you say it's only days
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Valette's head popped out from the den, though the rest of her remained inside. Her tone was sad, and she seemed to be preparing for more bad news. Poppy shook her head, nerves settling. It was far too late to turn back now, anyway. "no, I - brought you this."  Carefully, she placed the rabbit a little closer to the woman's den, blinking at it once and hoping it satisfactory before looking back to the female. "I can't - I don't know how it feels, to lose a daughter. But-" She blinked, a bit of frustration at her inability to express how she felt having her shift her weight.  " I didn't know her well, but she was very kind, and very good." She said at last, gaze blinking at the woman.  "and you know that, but - I'm sorry."  She finished at last, shifting again as nerves began to resurface. This wasn't going anything like she'd planned. Still, sincerity rang in her tone and her gaze, alongside the odd flicker of nervousness.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh, it feels like ages though you say it's only days - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 09:55 AM