Stone Circle you make my heart beat like the rain
248 Posts
Ooc — thalia
 "@Murdock," She hissed, sliding back into the den to prod at him with her sharp muzzle, tail hitting against him softly as it wagged in nervousness and excitement. Her gaze flickered to the entrance of the den, ensuring the spectacle was still there. "Murdock, look"  She continued, prodding him once more with a chuff as she wiggled outside the den, staring upwards. If the moon last night had seen huge and full, it did not compare to what it was doing now. 

The moon was red, a shade lighter and oranger than the petals of poppy, and hung huge and heavy in the sky. She could not bear to look away from the sight and wondered briefly if something had gone wrong with her eyesight, rather than the moon. For something had definitely gone wrong, and she did not know what it meant or what it would entail.
Adopt my pups!               
[Image: SXBUara.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 10:36 AM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 02:58 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - January 31, 2018, 11:24 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by RIP Poppy - January 31, 2018, 11:55 PM
RE: you make my heart beat like the rain - by Murdock - February 01, 2018, 01:13 AM