Barrow Fields you're gonna keep my soul, it was yours to have long ago.
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
from here he could make out the roiling surf - smogged by distance, but there. his sight was on the shoreline as a small shadow approached behind him. the wind roved wildly, every which way, except for in the direction that would do him any favors. he remained unaware of trouble's presence for several moments -- until something prickled on the back of his neck and he drew his gaze from the ocean and cast a glance behind him.

all he saw were two lambent unkind yellow eyes framed by a face of darkness. he leapt in surprise and fear, contorting his body outright like a cat as he spooked in place by her presence. "shit." he exclaimed, still caught in the intensity of her glowing amber eyes. he backpedaled until he was comfortable with the space between them and mirrored her posture slightly, though there was an air of bewilderment about him as he did so -- had he trespassed? was he close to someone's territory? his brow furrowed as he ruminated the reason for her almost-hostile presence -- he certainly hadn't noticed any borders but he wasn't the most observant wolf, either.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you're gonna keep my soul, it was yours to have long ago. - by Ingram Sr - January 31, 2018, 06:06 PM