Qeya River let light not see my deep and black desires
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
an ear twitches as if she's shooing off a fly as his low rumble carries through the air between them. it shatters the silence, the volatile warning. the look she gives him from the corner of her eye is sharp and she nearly snorts into the river. he might be big but she is wanlida and she fears no beast. certainly no male. he intends to be intimidating and it amuses the wanlida. she lifts her head and turns it to fix him in a leveled stare, offering a slight, bird-like cant to her head and lift of her muzzle. "i hope that wasn't meant to intimidate me." eske offers a small sneer as the words slip from betwixt her lips. she is sore and healing from her battle in the war but that does not mean she would be anything other than what she was: a warrior. she's not looking for a fight but she doesn't appreciate the volatile warning when they are on neutral ground and it is otherwise unwarranted. he could go fuck right off and she had no issues with telling him that, either. "do yourself a favor and find another stranger to growl menacingly at." her hackles bristle at her nape to emphasize her own warning. her words here and now are the only warning he will get — the next time she will not be so kind. eske has no patience for unwarranted, unspoken threats. she shifts her weight ever-so-slightly, trying to hide the favor of her weight to one side. the action pulls slightly at the kill mark on her shoulder and she resists the urge to cringe at the sickening feeling of healing flesh being tugged upon.

if he chooses to stay ( even briefly ), she'll ask with heavy annoyance in her tone, "what is it that you want?"
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
let light not see my deep and black desires - by Vaati - January 31, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: let light not see my deep and black desires - by Vaati - February 22, 2018, 10:15 PM
RE: let light not see my deep and black desires - by RIP Blodreina - February 25, 2018, 04:39 PM