Duck Lake adderall and cheap wine
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
corinna's soft compliment caught the wary girl by surprise. she examined corinna carefully, as if scrying for some semblance of guile in her words. finding none she issued a thin smile, but it lacked depth or warmth and simply made her look weary and exhausted. she wanted to say thank you -- and should have -- but all she could supply in return was that tired smile. later she would revisit their interaction in her head, and feel sorry for the terse way she treated the perfectly kind stranger. corinna didn't deserve it, but indra did not know that for certain yet.

in fact, she knew very little for certain, and it caused an uneasy pall of doubt to coalesce across her muzzle.

she was relieved to hear that corinna elected then to alter her trajectory. indra wished horribleness on no one, least of all a wolf as beautiful as corinna -- she imagined whatever attracted ithrik to her would doubtless find the pale cream and buff girl irresistible. a shudder rent her spine as she thought of him again.

"bad men. bad people." she thought of ramsay with a frown. he wasn't bad, but would he be when he was grown up? would he turn out like the evil piebald monster that had attacked her? "there's... a pack there.. i don't know their name. but they have dead wolves all along the borders, and a man attacked me outside of there." she steeled herself to stay strong but even still it caused her great distress to recall the incident. "he.. he took my tail." she finished baldly, feeling misery and hate well in her heart with sharp fierce pangs.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
adderall and cheap wine - by Corinna - February 03, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 11:05 AM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Corinna - February 03, 2018, 11:21 AM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Corinna - February 03, 2018, 11:47 AM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Indra - February 03, 2018, 03:05 PM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Corinna - February 06, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Indra - February 06, 2018, 10:07 PM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Corinna - February 08, 2018, 04:09 PM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Indra - February 08, 2018, 08:03 PM
RE: adderall and cheap wine - by Corinna - February 09, 2018, 09:39 AM