Hushed Willows i always make such expensive mistakes.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
All Welcome 
set for tonight during the snowstorm!

Apparently, today had not been a great day for Artaax to decide to go wandering off on his own. He hadn't thought much of the snow when first it had begun to fall. Now that it was steadily deepening around him and making it harder to travel, he was beginning to think a little more about his situation. His sense of direction had begun to fail him with the drifts sweeping heavily across the paths he may have taken, steering him away towards the ones he should have passed by. He was quickly becoming lost, and though he was aware of this fact, he was awfully stubborn about things like finding his way back home.

But when the sun had crept down below the horizon with the temperature following right at its heels, Artaax had finally decided to do something intelligent. The willows danced wildly in the winds, snapping against his sides and buffeting his face when he came too close, which was easy to do in a grove of so many. He had long since stopped snarling and snapping at them when they struck him. He needed to save his energy, for the storm was growing worse, and the rocky outcroppings he was headed towards were still ahead of him.

When at last he reached the mountain's face and crept into an opening in the rocks, he felt nearly frozen. The boy slunk into the depths and gave his coat a hard shake, sending snow and ice flying from his fur. He blinked at his surroundings and was surprised to find it was actually rather spacious. The wind bit at his back still, and so he crept deeper into the cavern until it couldn't reach him, and there he settled to wait out the storm.

Messages In This Thread
i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - February 03, 2018, 05:16 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Oqdis - February 04, 2018, 01:32 AM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - February 04, 2018, 09:20 AM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Itsy - February 23, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - February 25, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Itsy - February 26, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - March 02, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Itsy - March 03, 2018, 04:44 AM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - March 03, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Itsy - March 03, 2018, 04:44 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - March 04, 2018, 10:40 AM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Itsy - March 06, 2018, 03:16 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - March 11, 2018, 08:39 AM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Itsy - March 11, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - April 01, 2018, 09:44 AM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Itsy - April 01, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: i always make such expensive mistakes. - by Artaax - April 04, 2018, 07:04 PM